Pain is part of our lives no matter how much we want to avoid them. They say, when you feel pain, then you are experiencing life to the fullest. It is a matter of how you would deal with it and how would you prevent it from happening again. It is part of our lives for us to be better personally. As an individual, we have our self-image that works with our behavior which is groomed based on the people who we grew up and interacted with and reactions to the pain we have dealt with. These experiences have created different patterns or what other say as a defense mechanism that is now part of our subconscious. However, aren’t you getting tired of feeling the same kind of pain over and over again?
The following are some known patterns and I bet you are one of these:
- Drama Pattern – This is the “it is not right to be okay” pattern. When things go smoothly, your subconscious tells you that this is not right then something drastic emerges.
- Accident Pattern – Some people simply have a way of getting into any form of accident whenever there is a chance.
- Sickness Pattern – There are people who have unintentionally scheduled sickness, like monthly flu or Monday headaches.
- Mess Patterns – Some people just can’t keep anything in order, they are inclined to being messy all the time
- Broke Patterns – No matter how much someone makes, there are those who are just always out of money.
- Job Change Patterns – These are those who just can’t stay in a single job for a long time.
So, were you able to identify which pattern you currently have? If you do, then you are at the next and hardest step in finding success: change.
Change is constant and it is the most difficult thing to do because of our resistance. For you to change, you have to identify your reoccurring behavior that leads you to pain. You have to start to change your approach and start to see things differently. Every reoccurring pain is a go signal for you to start changing yourself. You don’t want to wait for it to ruin you and affect all the people around you.
You have to stop pinpointing it to others the reason for your pain, after all, you can’t change them but you can change yourself and meet better people once you have embraced the change. You have to believe in yourself that you can do it. You have to do it because you want it and not just because you need it. Slowly, you feel better when symptoms of pain arise, because you know how you will deal with them in a positive way. A healthy mind is a key to change if you fill it with more good thoughts as it produces productive ideas and emotions.
Stay positive as much as you can if you want to succeed in life and stop wasting your time. Once your self-image is improved then you will be able to mix with anyone in the world and accomplish your goals in life. Maybe the people you are blaming before would see your change and realize things on their end as well. Isn’t that a great accomplishment and success as well if you get them to change?
Remember that you are what you think you are and you will become what you believe will be coming.
Resource: Being Happy by Andrew Matthews
Picture : http://www.mortylefkoe.com/change-life-changing/